Gifts of $50,000 or more
- Established to benefit future generations in perpetuity.
- Benefactors of named scholarship funds may establish the scholarship in their own name or in memory or honor of another.
- Named endowed scholarship donors may select preferential award criteria.
- Scholarship(s) awarded to one or more students who have ability, potential, and a demonstrated financial need (for up to four years if requirements are met).
- The endowed fund principal stays intact permanently with a percentage of the earnings allocated for scholarship support.